Outside Sales job application
Who we are and what is your role:
We offer personalized architectural and interior design solutions tailored to our clients with attention to details. Our team of single family home architectural designers in the lower mainland creates designs that include the latest advancements in technology. We’ll ensure that our client’s home is comfortable and has a low impact on the environment.
Customer satisfaction is one of our utmost priorities, starting from sales all the way to file handshake (if still is allowed!!!)
We go the extra mile to make sure we achieve what our client deserves and we don’t nickel and dime them for every conversation or calls like many others.
You will join our team of professionals to assist our clients to achieve their dream home they deserve.
WE are excited to have you join us and be part of our amazing team
Your job overview
We are looking for someone to represent our company within Contractors, home builders, and real estate agents’ communities and create awareness of our services and make a sale.
Also to engage in conversations with the homeowners and introduce them to our services for their renovation or custom home projects.
The job requires traveling all around Lower Mainland to meet with each homeowner or home builders as well as realtors.
You should possess:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in sales related to the construction community
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills – Must be a people person and able to engage in conversation easily with others.
- Customer Service skills and experience
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Professional image and fun attitude with professional appeal
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Develop and or maintain strong business relationships with clients and others in the industry
Most of your work will be performed from home or remotely,
We require from you:
- Own your vehicle
- Access to a computer to start for the probation period
- Knowledge of Gmail and Gsuite as well as PowerPoint presentation
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Competitive Performance Compensation and incentives
- Physical stamina – Must enjoy and be able to be physically active for hours at a time.
This is a full-time position and the compensation is on a fixed salary and commission.
You will receive a $50,000 annum plus 1% commission after the three months probation period.
The first three months’ salary will be determined based on your experience.
Please copy and paste your cover letter and your resume on the form below: